Friday, August 27, 2004

Two Headlines Last Night on Seven That Made Me Laugh Quite A Lot Were

"Chalk Outline of Courtney Love drawn outside Viper Room in anticipation."
"Adam Sandler replaces Sarcasm as Lowest Form of Wit."

Te he.

Now, as I have nothing to write about, as nothing is going on at all, I will list my favourite quotes from movies, for my own benefit, and no-one elses. (credits from here.

"I have a Bad Feeling About this..."
"We will always have Paris."
"We're all gonna be three little Fonzies - and what was Fonzie?"
"I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke wearing your own shoe playing a Sega game featuring you while signing your own song in a new commercial starring you broadcast during the SuperBowl in a game that you are winning and I will not sleep until that happens...I'll give you 15 minutes to call me back."
"Oh, crap."
"You just gotta keep livin, man. L-I-V-I-N."
"Son, you may want to tuck that lip in before it gets caught on a trip wire."
"1) I didn't kill my wife! 2) I don't care!"
"It's kind of like the first time one has SEX, isn't it? Only less messy and less call for condoms."
"I think it's my prostate."

Actually.....In absence of any real blogging action at this moment, I invite all of you to add some goodies. Right, there (see below)

No comments: