However it was this month’s bookclub book so I read it.
And the output of this is
You should read FSOG when:
- You need something reasonably non-challenging to read
- You have an outlet, in the event you find the subject matter titillating
- You want to know what the fuss is all about
You should not read FSOG:
- On a crowded plane / tram
- When you haven’t had intimate relations
- Millsnboonish descriptions of steely grey eyes and people who call each other Miss Steele and Mister Grey irritate you.
- You find the concept of a 27 year old oligarch who looks like an Adonis slightly far fetched.