Friday, January 21, 2011

I actually have no fucking time for people that actually term themselves 'a domestic goddess' (yes, sorry Nigella, you are very beautiful but it includes you also). Today I have swept, mopped, vacuuming, washed, hung, folded, baked some bread, picked some fresh herbs and found some time to do a massive CRM instructional manual. I think that just makes me a homebody.

To counter this hominess, I am headed out down to the Richisland for McD's birthday tonight, and have a lovely longneck of home made cider to start the engines before I go.

Query: am I the only woman in the world who still likes Kevin Costner? Possibly. But that deadpan style and those everyman looks get me every time

Query 2: Should I stop loving on male movie stars? Since when have movie stars done anything for my nads, personally?