Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So much to tell you

After three relaxing days in Cesky we went to Austria for 2 hours, and then took train from Linz to Budapest. Mid thirties whne we got to Budapesct. Had Goulash, sat in a bar on the Danube with a three piece string band and the sun setting over the chain bridge. Very beautiful. Back to Dub Sunday evening, met lovely couple from Derry on the plane and we gasbagged the whole way back.

Europe is so accessible from here. Due to cavorting round Eastern europe rather than more pricey bits, I still have money even now all my international withdrawals have downloaded. (Hopefully). Missing my sister a lot already.

Surprisingly bearable to be back. John and I went out for dinner last night and it was so nice to be back roaming the streets of Dublin with drunks and cobblestones. Was told by workmate Tina today the holiday had obviously made me feel better and I am inclined to agree.