Friday, October 12, 2007

Because I am lazy and there is nothing going on, here is a meme. Tag Claire.

1. My commute is via the 109 tram and takes about 25 minutes. Or I walk home which takes approx 45 minutes.
2. Pleasant Vietnamese Ghetto best describes my neighbourhood.
3. My neighbours are renovating (Fuxors)
4. Quan 88 is my favorite place to eat that's close to home.
5. The best thing about the neighbourhood I live in is the pubs, the shops, the lifestyle, the mates, the Victoria st, the termi, the gym, the fact that everyone is in flat shares and are not familes, and the ANH.
6. The thing I miss most about the town I grew up in is My family and the colours of autumn.
7. If there's one thing I'd change about my community, it would be the occasional discarded needle on the street
8. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm getting party supplies, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair sexified, making punch, drinking the night away and being hostess with the mostess and on Sunday, I want to stay in bed.