Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am no style guru. I wear office clothes during the week, jeans on the weekend, and the occassional dress when it's a wedding/specila occasion. In fact, yesterday, I was wearing my boring jacqui e suit ensemble (pink striped shirt, black asyemmetrical skirt, novo shoes one heel missing, greasy hair) and I somehow found myself catwalk side at the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week.

It was cool - some of the outfits were way out there of course, but the creativity and colour was just spectacular.Some of the models would have literally been half my age and half my weight. But I guess that's the point - clothes hang better off them...

Best bit was show/goody bag with vouchers, hair product and heaps o advertising. Cool!!! Nice hair product in my hair now actually....

No comments: